Real-time Laboratory Insurance Eligibility Verification
Verify and transmit accurate patient data into your LIS and billing systems. Lifepoint is transforming the way healthcare organizations meet interoperability challenges.
CALL 877.522.8378 FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
The Lifepoint Advantage
Lifepoint’s team of experienced project managers and engineers will handle all aspects of the integration from project initiation to development. Allow your IT staff to focus other needs.
Verify member benefits coverage for 93% of the insured U.S. population. Access over 700 real-time connections to Medicare and commercial insurers.
Instantly verify patient coverage and access coinsurance, copay, and deductible information. Ensure accurate information
is transferred into your billing, LIS and registration systems.
How it Works
Seamlessly integrate real-time insurance eligibility verification and accurate patient information into your laboratory workflow.
- Lifepoint’s eligibility verification collects patient information from inbound EMR order, demographics and billing interfaces via HL7, FHIR or API.
- These are then sent to health insurance payers in our network.
- We then validate payer responses and return eligibility results in real-time.
- Verified patient information can be transmitted to LIS, billing, HIS and registration systems.
Lifepoint’s hub is a fully outsourced integration engine:
Lifepoint can integrate and exchange data with any disparate healthcare system with a single connection from your:
- Hospital Information System (HIS)
- Laboratory Information System (LIS)
- Anatomic Pathology (AP)
- Radiology Information System (RIS)