Lifepoint’s Hub is a fully
outsourced integration engine
Lifepoint can integrate and exchange data with any Disparate Healthcare System with a single connection from your:
- Hospital Information System (HIS)
- Laboratory Information System (LIS)
- Anatomic Pathology (AP)
- Radiology Information System (RIS)
Lifepoint’s Hub is transforming the way healthcare organizations meet interoperability challenges. Our secure, cloud-based Hub keeps customers compliant with HIPAA while reducing IT and software costs.
- Streamlines workflows by utilizing a single interface with your platform to connect with any disparate system.
- Practice EMRs/EHRs, Laboratory, Radiology or patient monitoring devices receive instant access to clinical or healthcare data.
- Our staff manages all aspects of the project, starting with project scoping, connectivity, project management, and concluding with 24/7 monitoring and support.
- Eliminates costs of building, implementing, and maintaining complex point-to point interfaces
- Compatible with any Electronic Medical Record, Lab Information system or Radiology information system.
Lifepoint’s Hub Connects With
Lifepoint Hub Features
Our staff manages all aspects of the project, starting with project scoping, connectivity,
project management, and concluding with 24/7 monitoring and support.
Order Entry Perfected
Lifepoint is the market leader in order entry. We ensure that orders received from EMR systems are “clean” and contain all the pertinent information (i.e. demographics, insurance, order codes, etc.).
Lifepoint’s web-based system allows users to conﬁgure realtime alerts to resolve issues before messages are missing.
Lifepoint oﬀers several simple connectivity options such as VPN, SFTP, Web Services, and our Secure Agent to ensure fast and eﬃcient connectivity.
Web based mapping allows health care organizations to build and manage insurance, test or any other mapping table for interfaces.
Lifepoint’s team of experienced project managers and engineers will handle all aspects of the integration from project initiation to development and 24/7 support. Allow your IT staff to focus on other needs.
For healthcare leaders and managers, building a solid foundation to support your organization’s strategic plan is essential.
The right infrastructure is paramount to operating in the most efficient, quality-minded manner possible.
Download ourInteroperability White Paper
LEARN MORE ABOUT HEALTHCARE
Save time and money while
complying with government